GroundWork group is a membership-based organization created by nonprofits for nonprofits. GroundWork group offers products and services that meet our high standards of service at no cost or reduced cost.
- Reduced Member pricing (Save up to 25%)
- Computer, projector, printer, and tablet lending library
- Access to free donated equipment
- Matching IT professionals to your nonprofit board
- Preferred Partner Discounts (Office Depot & ComDoc)
- 50% off monthly education programs, workshops and seminars
- Free lunch at monthly Nonprofit IT Forum
- Participation in pilot projects to validate new technology solutions
- Matching corporate IT volunteers to your technology projects
For detailed Membership information please contact GroundWork Group, email, 1-614-884-7780.
Thank you for your interest in GroundWork group! You are joining a great community of nonprofit organizations working together to put information to work and building capacity to serve!
Contact us at any time.
Please have the following items handy before you start your membership application:
- Your organization’s mission statement, year founded and web address
- Contact information for your CEO/Executive Director
- Approximate number of total employees (full time, part time and seasonal)
- Approximate size of annual operating budget
- Your IRS determination letter
- Subject to Membership approval, you must submit your IRS determination letter by email or through the US Mail.